Camstar’s Global Services and partners follow a proven iterative implementation methodology to deliver results and value to the business in the shortest time. Camstar’s implementation methodology enables the rapid deployment of Camstar’s Enterprise Platform.
Camstar’s iterative deployment delivers key advantages over typical “waterfall” implementation tactics including:
- Faster deployment and greater flexibility
- Implementation approach based on customer’s capability and objectives
- Well-documented requirements, designs and user instructions
- Thorough transfer of knowledge
- Greater team cohesion
- Design flaws discovered early in the deployment process
- A solid foundation enabling following phases to be deployed faster with fewer resources
This step formally kicks off the project and clearly establishes the scope and high-level design in a solution design document linking end user functional requirements and business objectives to the project implementation.
The purpose of this step is to configure electronic signature definitions, dispatch rules, workflows, user codes, messages and other configuration elements to meet the specific customer requirements.
This optional step addressed user requirements necessary beyond out-of-the-box functionality. These components require customization of the Camstar Enterprise Platform. Customization typically falls into these categories:
- User Interface
- Application Integration
System Test involves taking the functionality that has been built, configured, and prototype demonstrated while performing final integration and acceptance testing.
After the system is validated to the customer’s requirements, it is deployed to the production environment.